Art and Love in Renaissance Italy
Kimbell Art Museum | Ends Sunday, June 14
Art and Love in Renaissance Italy at the Kimbell Art Museum closes this Sunday, June 14. There is still time to see the exhibit. The museum is regularly open till 8 p.m. on Friday evenings. This Saturday, June 13, the Kimbell presents After Hours at the Kimbell from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
After Hours will have live jazz by the Joey Carter Trio and cocktails. There will also be docent tours, gift giveaways, light hors d’oeuvres and a cash bar (cocktails, beer and wine). After Hours is free to members. Non-members pat $10 at the door. Reservations not required.
The remaining times to see Art and Love are
- Wednesday, June 10 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Thursday, June 11 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, June 12 – noon to 8 p.m.
- Saturday, June 13 – 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- After Hours at the Kimbell – 5:30 to 7:30 p.m.
- Sunday, June 14 – noon to 5 p.m.