Fair Park Fourth
Saturday, July 4, 2009 | 4:30 – 10:00 p.m.
The Friends of Fair Park presents the Dr Pepper Snapple Group Fair Park Fourth. Fair Park will host an Independence Day celebration in the newly renovated Cotton Bowl. The show will be one of the largest fireworks displays in North Texas. The celebration will include national-class Grucci fireworks, Dallas Wind Symphony concert, free museum admission, kids activities and concessions.
This event is free and open to the public. Seating for the concert and fireworks will be in the Cotton Bowl.
- 4:30 to 7:30 p.m. – Free Admission to Museums
- The African American Museum
- The Women’s Museum
- Texas Discovery Gardens
- Museum of Nature & Science
- Museum of the American Railroad
- 7:00 p.m. – Cotton Bowl Gate Open
- 8:30 p.m. – Dallas Wind Symphony patriotic concert in the Cotton Bowl
- 9:30 p.m. – Fireworks by Grucci program in the Cotton Bowl (viewing area with synchronized sound to choreographed music broadcast live on WRR 101.1 FM)
The IMAX Theater and Museum of Nature & Science’s Science of Spying exhibit are not free with admission.
For more information, go to www.fairpark.org.