Oklahoma City Museum of Art
The Oklahoma City Museum of Art (OKCMOA) is screening independent, foreign language and classic films every Thursday through Sunday. This week the Noble Theater will feature Everlasting Moments directed by Jan Troell in 2009. Show times are 7:30 p.m. on Thursday, June 4, and 5:30 p.m. and 8:30 p.m. Friday, June 5, and Saturday, June 6. Everlasting Moments is rated PG and runs 131 minutes.
At 2 p.m. on Sunday, June 7, OKCMOA presents the La Scala Opera Series of Il Viaggio a Reims. This is opera in High Definition. Il Viaggio a Reims is conducted by Ottavio Dantone and directed by Luca Ronconi.
The OKCMOA will headquarter the 2009 deadCENTER Film Festival starting 8 p.m. on Thursday, June 11. Films inlcude:
- Pearl directed by King Hollis
- Official Rejection directed by Paul Osbourne
- Sweethearts of the Prison Rodeo directed by Brad Beesley
- Weather Girl directed by Blayne Weaver
- Yveete directed by Rogelio Almeida Marquez
- Remarkable Power! directed by Brandon Beckner
- Best of Fest Short Films
Check the OKCMOA web site for dates, times and tickets.