From Web Site
The Nasher Sculpture Center has a new site outlining all their summer activities. The site is www.summeratthenasher.com and is not Flash based like the Nasher’s main site. Summer activities include free evening events and sponsored weekend days, concert series and other events. Check the site for more details.
Summer at the Nasher is from June 1 to September 1, 2009. Public events includ the following:
- Thursday Nights in the Garden FREE
- FREE Films on First Thursdays
- Friday Night Films in the Garden FREE
- Target First Saturdays FREE
- Saturday Night in the City Garden Concert Series
- Father’s Day at the Nasher
- CityArts Celebration at the Nasher FREE
The Saturday Night in the City Garden Concert Series include the following concerts:
- June 6 – Havana NRG
- July 11 – Petty Theft
- August 1 – Cuvee
- September 5 – Cary Pierce of Jackopierce
See www.summeratthenasher.com for more information.