The Women’s Museum welcomes the holiday season by giving the gift of free admission this Thursday through Sunday! Explore the Museum’s permanent exhibits and 2 special exhibits: Purse and the Person: A Century of Women’s Purses and Women & Spirit: Catholic Sisters in America. On Sunday, The Women’s Museum will celebrate MetroPCS Fair Park Holiday and stay open until 6 p.m.!
The weekend’s events will include:
- Wine, Women & Shoes Wrap Up: Shoe Drive – The Women’s Museum and Cadillac wrap up Wine, Women & Shoes in style with a shoe drive for next year’s event! Take a test drive in a new Cadillac, donate your gently used designer shoes to a great cause and clear out some room in your closet for the holiday season!
- Exhibit Scavenger Hunts – visitors can explore the Museum’s permanent exhibits and two special exhibits with these educational, challenging and exciting scavenger hunts
- Arts and crafts for all ages, including holiday-themed projects
The Women’s Museum will also have special operating hours this weekend:
- Thursday, December 3: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Friday, December 4: 12 p.m. to 2 p.m. (early closing due to an external event)
- Saturday, December 5: 12 p.m. to 5 p.m.
- Sunday, December 6: 12 p.m. to 6 p.m.
About The Women’s Museum
The Women’s Museum, in association with the Smithsonian Institution, is the nation’s only comprehensive women’s history museum that chronicles the lives of American women through interactive exhibits. The Women’s Museum is supported, in part, by the City of Dallas, Office of Cultural Affairs. Museum hours are Tuesday through Sunday, noon to 5:00 p.m. (closed Mondays). For more information, please visit www.thewomensmuseum.org.