The 20th Annual Candlelight Walk on Henderson will be from 6-9 p.m. on Wednesday, November 14, 2012. The event is a celebration of the holiday season. This is a great opportunity for patrons of the eclectic shops to get a jump on holiday shopping.
There will be cocktails, light bites, merchandise and discounts.
The fourteen participating business are
- ART is ART – local modern art with contemporary and retro home furnishings
- Beaucoup – boutique of darling girls of all ages
- Emeralds to Coconuts – import clothing and gifts from around the world
- Form – modern furniture
- Glitz Salon – organic salon providing color, demi color, perms and hair straightener.
- Gypsy Wagon – gifts and home items that are handmade.
- La Mariposa – importer of ethnic goods including clothing, jewelry, fiesta decorations, folk art and home decor
- Milk & Honey – boutique
- Milton Kent Antiques – 18th and 19th century antiques and decorative arts
- Pandemonium – vintage clothing, accessories and kitchy collectibles
- The Pearl Cup – espresso, cappuccino, latte and other fancy words for coffee
- Sputnik Modern – modern furniture
- The Wooden House – art & objects, and furniture
- We Are 1976 – usable, livable, wearable, readable, lovable, enjoyable, affordable design