Klyde Warren Park announced Spring Has Sprung, and event to celebrate spring in Dallas on Saturday, March 30, 2013. The event, which includes face painting, crafts, balloon artists and Easter bunny photos, is from noon to 5 p.m. The event is free and open to the public.
- 12:00 to 3:00 p.m. Face painting
- 12:00 to 5:00 p.m. Kids crafts
- 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. Easter bunny photos
- A suggested $5 donation benefiting Friends of Wednesday’s Child will be accepted for photos with the Easter bunny.
- 2:00 to 5:00 p.m. Balloon artist
- 3:00 to 5:00 p.m. Bunny petting zoo
- 12:00 p.m. Music by C.W. Ingram
- 1:30 p.m. Music by Dan O’Connell
- 3:00 p.m. Altius Quartet presented by Bridge the Gap Chamber Players
- 4:30 p.m. Music by Michael Prysock
Klyde Warren Park
Klyde Warren Park is a beautiful 5.2-acre park built over the Woodall Rogers Freeway in downtown Dallas. The park is adjacent to the Dallas Arts District, which includes the Crow Collection of Asian Art, Dallas Museum of Art and Nasher Sculpture Center. The includes a performance pavilion, restaurant, shaded walking path, dog park, children’s park, great lawn, water features and area for games. The park is open year round. For more information visit klydewarrenpark.org.