The El Paso Museum of Art is looking for professional visual artists and art teachers to instruct classes, camps and workshops in all media and for all ages at the Museum. Qualified applicants will be scheduled for an interview during the month of August, and will be asked to provide curriculum proposals. Traditional, non-traditional, and cutting edge art techniques will be considered. Positions at EPMA are part-time contracts throughout the year, and dependent upon enrollment.
To apply, please provide the following:
- Contact Information: name, mailing address, phone, email address
- Education: degree(s) and institution
- Professional teaching experience: brief paragraph
- Professional artist experience: brief paragraph (preferred media, style, etc) and artist statement
- Classes and dates previously taught at EPMA, if applicable
- Language(s) in which you teach
Please submit the above in the form of a letter of interest, resume, and recent photos (digital images) of your art work to:
Museum School Coordinator
El Paso Museum of Art
One Festival Arts Plaza
El Paso, Texas 79901
Or send electronically (preferred) to firstname.lastname@example.org
Submissions must be received by 4:00 p.m., Monday, July 29, 2013.